Broomfield Chiropractic Treatment at Summit Medical Care Center
At Summit Medical Care, we take a holistic approach to health and wellness. That means, we look at the whole person being treated and search for the core source of pain or discomfort. We have studied the relationship between the body's musculoskeletal, neurological and internal systems, and understand how keeping these systems in balance can promote healing and wellness. Broomfield chiropractic treatment from Summit Medical Care Center can put you on the path to living life to its fullest.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care In Broomfield
One of the biggest benefits of Broomfield chiropractic treatment at Summit Medical Care is that we encourage the natural healing of the body. We view pain as a symptom, not a cause that should be masked with pain pills or drugs. We look at the source of pain and develop an individualized treatment program to ultimately eliminate the discomfort.
Chiropractic care encourages long term healing and wellness. Because we address the problem and not just the symptoms, our patients experience a higher quality of life that is pain free.
Conditions and Injuries Chiropractors Can Treat
Chiropractors and chiropractic treatment has proven to be effective in helping resolve a variety of physical maladies. They include:
- Back and neck pain
- Headaches including migraines
- Sports related injuries
- Car accident injuries including whiplash
- Herniated and bulging discs
- Leg pain
- Sciatica...and more.
When the body's systems are properly aligned, they can function better and work together as nature intended. Chiropractic treatment helps better align these systems, providing them the best opportunity to perform at their optimum.
Type of Therapies at Summit Medical Care
Summit Medical Care offers a variety of chiropractic treatment therapies to address a wide range of ailments. These therapies include:
- Spinal decompression, an alternative to invasive back surgery.
- Class IV laser therapy to target specific areas of pain.
- Supartz knee injections, a drug-free, non-surgical option for knee pain.
- A variety of massage therapy treatment to encourage healing and rejuvenate the body.
- MiRx protocol, a two-step approach to migraine headache relief.
- B12 lipo injections to encourage and accelerate weight loss.
- Trigger point injections, an outpatient therapy that targets trigger points of pain in muscles.
- Post surgical treatments to help recovery from surgical procedures.
- Allergy testing to help identify allergens.
- Stop smoking treatments that involve just three office laser visits and 7 days of herbal supplements.
Your chiropractor may suggest one or a combination of the above treatments depending on your specific condition.
Schedule an Appointment At Our Broomfield Office Today
See for yourself how our Broomfield chiropractic treatment programs can work for you. Contact Summit Medical Care to make an appointment by calling (303) 466-3232. Our offices are located at 54 Garden Center in Broomfield, CO, and we serve the entire Northern Denver area. We accept insurance and, of course, new patients are always welcome. Ask about our 2 FREE visits for laser and spinal decompression treatments. We look forward to helping you reach above and beyond wellness!