Consider our Broomfield, CO Chiropractor for Natural Treatments
The chiropractor and staff at Summit Medical Care Center are focused on delivering natural treatments for your health and illness needs. If you are suffering from back pain, auto accident injuries, chronic conditions, fatigue, IBS, sports injuries and more, we invite you to discover our holistic approach that works with your body to heal your body. After a complete evaluation with one of our chiropractors, we put together a treatment plan that begins to work immediately at reducing pain, improving energy and healing your injuries.
A Variety of Health Treatments in Broomfield, CO
Your unique body requires an individual care plan. Some of the treatments our doctors may recommend include:
- Spinal decompression - this technique aims to increase the amount of space between your vertebrae which allows for healing of herniated discs and pinched nerves.
- Class IV laser therapy - laser therapy sends light waves into the deeper muscle tissue layers. These waves of light stimulate healing in the cells which shortens your recovery time and reduces pain.
- Supartz knee injections and trigger point injections - our knee injections and trigger point injections are aimed at reducing inflammation. In the knee, we also inject a fluid to ease mobility and cushion your movements for less pain. For trigger points, which can be collections of knotted tissue, the injection gently numbs the area and eliminates inflammation so your body can release the muscle tension.
- Neurofeedback and brain mapping - using electrodes placed on your head, our doctors are provided with a visual image of your brain and thought process. The neurofeedback technique includes monitoring the way your brain responds to stimulus and then re-training it to help overcome neurological concerns such as ADD, anxiety, insomnia and chronic pain.
- Lipo injections - an injection of Vitamin B12 helps to regulate your metabolism which can increase energy and improve weight loss.
- MiRx protocol - this nasal spray has the ability to reduce your headache and migraine intensity and frequency. Our doctors evaluate the reasons why you are having headaches and what types of headaches you are suffering from to determine if this approach is best for you.
Contact Us Today to Determine Which Treatments are best for you
Our doctors locate the source of your illness, injury, and concerns to determine which of our treatments are most valuable for your healing. Our effective care is designed to reduce your recovery time and prevent future injuries and discomforts. The sooner you begin care, the sooner you feel better, so do not want to visit Summit Medical Care Center.
Even if you are suffering from a daily concern such as allergies or brain fog, our services can help you, so call us today at (303) 466-3232.